An HR Service That Works With Your Business
As your business grows, so do your challenges. When you factor in benefits and HR administration, worker’s compensation, multi-state employees, insurance, and many other issues, it can get complicated. By utilizing EES, we give you the relief you are looking for and allow you to focus on your CORE business model. EES will take care of your entire administration, offer your employees great benefits, and save you and your employees time, allowing you to focus on growing your business.
Why EES is a leading Professional Employer Organization:
With our Fortune-100 level benefits, you will be able to attract and retain top talent. Your employees will be able to choose from a range of packages to perfectly fit their needs at very affordable prices.
With our online employee portal, you can manage all of your employees, have full access to customized reports, and approve hours quickly and effortlessly. Take advantage of our paperless system and save time.
Focus on your core business and outsource your payroll and HR. Never worry again about payroll issues and take advantage of our top notch HR team to handle all of your payroll, HR, and benefits administration. EES will handle all tax paperwork, verification, and insurance needs.
EES is ahead of the curve and on top of all ACA compliance. We will work closely with your business to ensure you are in compliance and prevent costly penalties.
We take care of all states and paperwork for workers’ compensation. Your employees are covered and this is included in our service. We also have full liability insurance that covers your employees that includes general liability, errors and omission, and a fidelity bond.
Working with EES, you will have access to a professional and dedicated HR team to handle all of your needs. Rest assured, we will always be there to assist with any and all of your day to day needs. We take pride in our work and believe our clients are our #1 priority at all times.
- Convenience of Outsourcing your entire back office
- Leverage your HR Department
- Zero capital investment – No start up fees or minimum contract terms
- Funded Payroll
- Retain Contractors long term by offering full medical/dental/vision benefits
- Insurance coverage in all states
Insurance Coverage and Employee Benefits
- Workers Compensation insurance
- General Liability insurance
- Professional Liability (E&O coverage)
- Outstanding benefits to offer your contractors which include medical, dental, and vision
- Customized Insurance Certificate available to supply to your clients
Invoicing & Collections
- Weekly Activity Reports
- Aging Reports
- Profit Summary Reports
- Collection Interface
- Credit Collections Support
Employer of Record Services and Taxes
- Time Collection
- Full Payroll Services
- Payroll Tax Payments & Filings (Federal, State & Local)
- Benefit Accruals (Sick, Vacation, Holiday, Workers’ comp, etc.)
- 401k Reporting
- Section 125 Reporting
- Wage Garnishments
- New Hire Reporting
- Workers Compensation Reports
- Customizable Reporting
- Quarterly Payroll Tax Returns – 941/SUI
- Annual – W-2 and/or 1099 service
Exceptional Customer Service
- Professional and dedicated customer service representatives
- 100% on time payroll ALWAYS
- Customized and secure reports always available in Client portal
- Electronic pay stubs, W2’s and reports always available in Employee portal
Back office support and HR Management
- Maintain accurate records in Client back office portal
- Ensure I-9 and W-4 withholding compliance
- Background checks and drug screens
- Collecting, reviewing, and approval of time sheets
- Client company invoicing and collection of receivables
- Follow Federal and State regulations regarding payroll, invoices, worker’s compensation, unemployment, and disability
- Handling all garnishments of child support issues should they arise
- Handling, tracking and reporting of all expense reimbursements
How Does a PEO Work?
A Professional Employer Organization serves as an outsourced human resources department providing comprehensive employment services such as payroll and benefits administration, HR management, and assistance with employer compliance. A PEO serves as your strategic HR partner that can help:
- Attract and retain top talent
- Handle all payroll and tax reporting
- Substantially reduce HR costs
- Remove the burden of employee related functions
- Top level benefits equivalent to Fortune 500 companies
- Able to focus on your core business for better efficiency and profitability
What is Co-Employment?
When working with a PEO, your company enters into a shared employment relationship. The PEO becomes the “Employer of Record” and is responsible for payroll and payroll tax compliance, benefits administration, workers’ compensation, processing unemployment claims, and other HR-related administrative tasks. While you maintain direct control of the day-to-day work activities of your employees, the PEO assumes the administrative functions of HR and absorbs or shares many employer-related liabilities.
Is There a Cost Advantage When Using an Employer of Record Service?
We are committed to your company's success!
Everyday, we help businesses across the U.S. with their human resource needs. Let us help your business grow and scale so you can focus on what matters.